“To walk into nature is to witness a thousand miracles.” ~ Mary Davis
Blessed with bountiful natural beauty, Karjat is a small town in the Raigad district of Maharashtra. It is a quaint tourist destination, nestled in between mountains, valleys, rivers, waterfalls, ghats and dams. The natural scenic panorama of Karjat coupled with its cool climate and lush green vegetation, make it a peaceful getaway for city dwellers.
Karjat has all the advantages, benefits and climatic similarity with that of Lonavla, but without the Over-Crowding, Congestion and commercialization of Lonavla and above all the property rates in Karjat are much economical compared with Lonavla.. This makes Karjat a preferred holiday destination.
Location Highlights of Karjat:
- Proximity to 3 key cities: Mumbai (70 kms) – 1.1/2 Hr Drive, Pune (100 kms) and Nashik (174 kms)
- Well connected to all cities via national highways.
- Just 14 kms from Karjat Station and 6 kms from Karjat-Murbad Road.
- Centrally located between wellknown Hill stations Matheran, Khandala and Bhimashankar.
- Home to tourist attractions like Kondana Caves, Kothaligad (Peth) Fort, Jain Temple, Ulhas Valley, Kondeshwar Temple, Bhor Ghat, Bahiri Cave, ND Studio, Blackwaters of Pali Bhutivali Dam and Bhivpuri Waterfall
- Offers varied activities like river rafting, rappelling, trekking, hiking and mountain climbing for nature & adventure enthusiasts
Org-Eco Village is based in the Air and Noise Pollution free Green Zone of Humgaon village in Karjat. With the numerous benefits listed below, it becomes an ideal land choice for your very own farmhouse.
- Clear land title.
- Necessary approvals from concerned authorities.
- Certified organic farm with zero use of chemicals since inception.
- Organic Farming of regular seasonal vegetables, fruits, cereals, pulses etc.
- 8-10 years old fully organic fruit perenial plantations.
- Complete farm is drip irrigated with 4” borewell.
- Complete land has a demarcated boundary wall.
- Equipped with 3 phased as well as Agri power supply.
- Direct road access to farm land in all weather conditions.
- Two sides of the land have perennial water bodies adjacent to it, and one water stream passing through the farm.